Distribution & Shipping
With a waterfront location and its deep history as a commercial port, Industry City is a convenient destination in Brooklyn for shipping and distribution. Beyond providing access to one of the world’s largest natural harbors, Industry City offers highly flexible and state-of-the-art spaces for a wide range of tenants that can be customized to make their shipping and distribution processes as simple and seamless as possible.
The property is also conveniently located next to area roadways and is equipped with drive-up units, easy freight access with multiple loading bays and over-sized freight elevators capable of holding 5,000 pounds.
Additional features that make Industry City a leading location for distribution and shipping include:
- Excellent structural characteristics with 200 pounds per square foot minimum live loads
- Cast-in-place slabs that are both aesthetically pleasing and don’t require drop ceilings
- Solid building construction typology with excellent column grids and clearance with sufficient ceiling heights
- Abundant shaft space and mechanical areas for data infrastructure redundancy
- Exterior space for external infrastructure equipment
- Diverse underground fiber-optic backbones with assorted laterals and building points of entry
- A prime location with ample parking and close to Manhattan, accessible via major roads including the BQE and public transportation, including the N, D & R subways
- Fully sprinklered
- 24-hour security
- Rent payable by credit card
- On-site management